April Newsletter

Moderator: Executive Staff

Jake Anderson
Retired High Command
Retired High Command

April Newsletter

Postby Jake Anderson » May 5th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Opening Words

Good evening Deputies, this months newsletter will be slightly different. This months newsletter will focus more on departmental changes and protocol changes. I have a lot of ideas and changes in store for the SACSO, and I hope that all of you are willing to work with me to improve this department. Last week we saw the departure of a few deputies, Including Command Staff. The department will continue on regardless. Before we get started with this months newsletter I want to say this; If you don’t have faith in me, that’s fine, but please take the time and say it to me, and why, it will help me gauge my standing within the department, and help direct me where you all as a group want to see the SACSO go. To those who continue to push forward and work hard for the department, let me be the first to say, thank you. This newsletter might seem shorter than normal, but hey, they can’t all be little novels.

NOTE: There will be no promotions this month as we transition to the Patrol Services Unit's points system.

Sheriff Jake Anderson
Head of Departmental Operations

Welcome Generalists

Hello, and congrulations to the recently inducted Generalists, I wish you luck on your first patrols as generalists in the SACSO, I hope you are able to learn a lot and help improve the county in your first few weeks as generalists! Congratulations to the following:
Academy Batch #5

Group A:
Adam Grunitsky

Group B:
Evan Gordon
Josue Urduja
Montell Richards

Congratulations and good luck to those listed above, I look forward to seeing each and every one of you at the upcoming graduation ceremony.

Guides and Legal

As I continue to go around and look at some of the deputies within the faction I continue to see some robocopping and sometimes, just complete ignorance of the law. Posted under this are a few guides and resources that I want everyone to take some time and read. I’d also like to suggest to new and old members alike to print off a copy of the penal code to keep near you while you’re out and about on patrol.

Take the time to read each of these topics, it doesn't matter if you're a Generalist just starting out, or a grizzled hardened Undersheriff, there are things to be learned by reading this information that's so easily accessible to you. Executive Staff is going to continue to crack down on robocops and deputies who cannot roleplay accordingly, but reading these topics might give you a fighting chance if you feel that you might be on the cusp of being fired due to my self proclaimed "Culling."

Protocol Changes

After much thought and consideration I have decided to change the requirement back to 1 duty report in 7 days. My thought process following, that forcing you to go on duty more often is only going to lead deputies to getting burnt out. This also opens up the department a bit more to those who work full time jobs like myself. Although with this change, I’m also changing the way formal warnings for inactivity will work. Now, instead of having 48 hours to go on duty after receiving a formal warning, you will have only 24 hours. I feel like this is a fair change, to the duty reports system. With these activity requirements I’m also implementing a new rule to LOAs, No deputy is allowed to have more than two LOAs in one month, or one LOA longer than 15 days. Without consulting a member of the Command Staff or Executive Staff first, family emergencies are exempt from this rule.

OOC Corruption Perms are being removed once again. Any deputy above the rank of Deputy Sheriff I is allowed to be corrupt as long as it correlates with their character development. In regards to this, anyone who is being corrupt just for the sheer fact that they can, will be punished accordingly. Also moving on, those caught being corrupt regardless of how good you are doing it, will result in a Dishonorable Discharge and a 1 month wait before being able to reinstate to the SACSO. So while you may be able to be corrupt now without permission, you should weigh your options accordingly. With all this being said, Executive Staff and Command Staff members still need to come directly to Undersheriff Holmes or myself to receive permission for corruption due to their positioning within the SACSO.
Radio protocols are current in the works of being redone along with the unit system, at the end of the current field training scheme, we are most likely going to switch back to the same style of unit tags and radio protocols that we had with the SASP, for example Edward-1-460 will become 1-Alpha-10, there will be a larger announcement a week prior to the change, giving everyone a chance to read up on the protocols and get used to them before we switch over. This was decided on by a vote including members from the Supervisory Staff, Command Staff, and Executive Staff. Once this new protocol is in place, it will go through a 1 month trial run, if it doesn’t work out, we will return to the current unit tags and radio protocol.

Anyone who has looked at the faction bank recently can tell that the faction bank is in a rougher spot than it has been in a while. This is due Executive Staff and Command Staff actually spending the money on the faction, from our new prison to the new shooting range coming soon. I’ve noticed some of us don’t bother writing tickets because it’s easier to just give the person you pulled over a warning. Starting this month, there will be two awards for issuing tickets. The deputy who issued the most recorded tickets will receive an award, and the deputy who contributes the most money to the department through tickets will receive an award.

Monthly Awards

Sergeant of the Month
Sergeant of the Month for April is Sergeant Nicholas Webb

Congratulations to Sergeant Webb for being April's Sergeant of the Month! Sergeant Webb has been noticed by the Command and Executive Staff for his dedication, his ability to take control of situations, and his hard word and dedication to SEB and the WET team. The Command and Executive Staffs look forward to continuing to work with Sergeant Webb in the department, and we are excited to see where he will go from here.

Deputy of the Month
Every month we recognize the Deputy that we feel has put the most effort in, and has gone beyond the line of duty multiple times during the month.

Deputy of the Month
The Deputy of the Month for April is Matthew Hudson!

After much discussion between the Supervisory Staff and Command Staff, the decision was made that Deputy Matthew Hudson is our deputy of the month. Sergeants and Command alike have taken a notice to Deputy Hudson's dedication and strive to move up in the department. Deputy Hudson comes across as an exemplary deputy, and it has been noticed, Supervisory and Command alike would like to see him move up in the department.

Honorable Mentions
Honorable Mentions is where we recognize those who have put in noticeable effort and work into the department and deserve to be reognized, each member listed below is rewarded 25k for their efforts, please contact a member of the Command Staff or Executive Staff to receive your pay.
Jamari Browning
Information:
Deputy Browning came extremely close to being this month's deputy of the month, but sadly, lost by a single vote. Regardless of losing a vote or not, the Executive Staff has chosen Deputy Browning as one of our honorable mentions, the deputy puts in hard work and dedication within SWAT and the SACSO and it hasn't gone unnoticed.
Steven OConners
Information:
Staff Sergeant OConners is one of the most hard working members of the SACSO that I've seen by far. From conducting both the Deputy of the Month and Sergeant of the Month votes, to other work he does in the department, he doesn't fall under SotM or DotM due to his Command in Training rank, but the Executive Staff looks forward to seeing what he does within the Command Team and what else he will bring to the department in the future.

Employee Stats

Employee Statistics

Executive Staff - 4
Image Sheriff - 1
Image Undersheriff - 1
Image Assistant Sheriff - 2

Command Staff - 6
Image Major - 0
Image Captain - 0
Image Lieutenant - 5

Supervisory Staff - 14
Master Sergeant - 0
Staff Sergeant CiT - 2
Staff Sergeant - 4
Sergeant - 8
Corporal (Sergeant in Training) - 0

Senior Non-Commissioned Officers - 35
Corporal - 14
Deputy Sheriff III - 21

Junior Non-Commissioned Officers - 47
Deputy Sheriff II - 12
Deputy Sheriff I - 24
Deputy Sheriff Generalist - 4

Civilian Roles - 0 (0%)
San Andreas Correctional Deputy

Overall Employees - 80 (- 24)
Plus and minus statistics are as per previously released newsletter.

Seizure Stats

Firearms Seized

Handguns
9mm Pistol: One (1)
Desert Eagle: Two (2)
Silenced Pistol: One (1)

Shotguns
Shotgun: One (1)
Sawn-Off Shotgun: Zero (0)

Submachine Guns
MAC-10(Micro Uzi): One (1)
TEC-9: One (1)
MP5: Zero (0)

Assault Rifles
AK-47: Zero (0)
M4: Zero (0)

Rifles
Country Rifle: Two (2)
Substances Seized

Cocaine: 0 grams
Weed: 0 grams
Heroin: 0 grams
Value of Seizures: $394,000 USD.
*All seizure statistics are correct as of 17:00, 5th April 2018.

Divisional Stats

Hello Deputies! It's another month another number of call-outs, I'll keep it short and sweet this month. The Warrant Execution Team is doing a fantastic job this month, running at full capacity under Nicholas Webb's leadership. Webb has been with the team since Commander Peircen was around & has been moved up through the ranks for his excellent leadership abilities and fantastic ideas for the Special Enforcement Bureau.

I myself have been moved up to more of a over-watch ability; I've taken the helm of the Special Enforcement Bureau this month from Assistant Sheriff Adam Hobbs & thus I am now over-watch for the divisions within the Special Enforcement Bureau. Anyway our statistics for this month;

36 Call-outs for the month of April
  • Active Shooting calls; 14
  • Operations; 2
  • Barricaded Suspects; 12
  • Terrorism Activity; 7
  • Warrants Served; 1

Special Enforcement Bureau Commanding Officer;

It has come to the end of the Emergency Services Unit’s first month back in-operation within the San Andreas County Sheriff’s Office; which throughout the division has been completely restructured and setup to bring medical assistance and support to the Red County Fire Department, Special Weapons & Tactics Division and Civilians within the Red, Bone and Flint County’s.

We have setup stronger relations with the Red County Fire Department and work directly alongside the Medical Licensing Division; quoting Deputy Chief Jamie Cole: ‘We have seen a better and more cohesive relationship between our employees and ESU Operatives; however, I would like to see greater development between both the Emergency Services Unit and the Red County Fire Department in the future.’

I'm glad to announce that future developments between the Emergency Services Unit and Red County Fire Department are likely to come into place in the very near future.

With all of this being said; all ESU Operatives are expected to mark their callsigns on their departmental duty reports and fill in Patient Care Reports for those that they treat at situations (these reports aren’t mandatory; however, under some circumstances can contribute to our operatives being internally promoted).

Divisional Statistics (April):

• ESU Specific Patrols: 64
  • ESU Patient Care Reports: 16

Thank you and don’t hesitate to forward any queries or questions to me.

Commander Of Operations - Alexandra J. Hall

K9 Deployment Reports: 13
  • Pursuits: 5
  • Barricaded suspect: 2
  • Vehicle search: 6
K9 Seizure Reports: 3

Closing Words

Thank you for reading this month's newsletter, I thank all of you for your hard work and dedication you have put forward this month. I'd like to continue to work with all of you and making both the SACSO and server a better place. Keep an eye open as there are more changes on the horizon including the new handbook I just recently started on again, after a minor/long setback. As always I like to give you guys a hint of whats coming in the future. Enjoy this cringy hint.

Spoiler: show

More information regarding this new "division" will be released within the coming days, once again thank you for reading and have a fantastic evening or day, depending on when you read this.

Sheriff Jake Anderson
Head of Departmental Operations
San Andreas County Sheriff's Office

Sheriff Jake Anderson
Department Head
Dedicated to your safety, the desire to serve your community,
Integrity, Leadership, Partnership, Service, Responsibility,
Serving the State since 2016.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Qui audet adipiscitur

Adam Hobbs
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
RC-RP Forum Name: Toasted
Badge Number: #125

Re: April Newsletter

Postby Adam Hobbs » May 5th, 2018, 11:15 pm

Congratulations to who got promoted.

Ohh wait.

Second Lieutenant Adam Hobbs
Director of Traffic Enforcement Division

Aidan Roberts
RC-RP Forum Name: Daniel.B
Badge Number: #125

Postby Aidan Roberts » May 5th, 2018, 11:18 pm

gz to the SoTM and DoTM, well deserved, let's keep moving onwards and upwards!
Former (Staff) Sergeant

Bradley Wayne
RC-RP Forum Name: PackAttack
Badge Number: #110

Postby Bradley Wayne » May 5th, 2018, 11:20 pm

ooooo cybercrime division i likey

RETIRED MASTER SERGEANT JAMISON EVEREST
SERVED FROM OCTOBER 2017 - MARCH 2019

EX-DIRECTOR OF THE INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES UNIT
EX-DIRECTOR OF THE SUPERVISORY STAFF
SAN ANDREAS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

"Si vis Pacem, para Bellum"

Emmalyn Valenzuela
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
RC-RP Forum Name: Prixi
Badge Number: #123

Postby Emmalyn Valenzuela » May 5th, 2018, 11:31 pm

Nicole Adams

Postby Nicole Adams » May 5th, 2018, 11:31 pm

On a more serious note, congratulations to the Generalists, and those who won awards!

Emmalyn Valenzuela
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
RC-RP Forum Name: Prixi
Badge Number: #123

Postby Emmalyn Valenzuela » May 5th, 2018, 11:33 pm

A ticket a day keeps the executive staff away

Thomas Crawford
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
RC-RP Forum Name: Ducker
Badge Number: #582

Postby Thomas Crawford » May 5th, 2018, 11:33 pm

absolutely love the changes :')

Noah Arnett
RC-RP Forum Name: Khaleesi
Badge Number: #488

Postby Noah Arnett » May 6th, 2018, 12:00 am

Congratulations and it feels really good to see these changes getting implemented. Hoped the FTU requirements could also be implemented in the protocol change section. :)
LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR NOAH ELLIOT ARNETT
State of San Andreas — "Liberty and Justice Under Law."

Former Sheriffs Lieutenant Noah Elliot Arnett
Supervisory Staff Director & Special Weapons Team Commander

Mark Jonesy
State Court
State Court
RC-RP Forum Name: Zayats

Postby Mark Jonesy » May 6th, 2018, 12:15 am

Daniel Haines wrote:Image

On a more serious note, congratulations to the Generalists, and those who won awards!

i didnt say that
PRESIDING JUSTICE MARK JONESY

Shane OConners
RC-RP Forum Name: m99T
Badge Number: #313

Postby Shane OConners » May 6th, 2018, 1:56 am

Can confirm this is how TeamCORSEC hacks

Sergeant Shane OConners

Serving the State since 1995.

Spoiler: show

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
♢ Sergeant ♢

♢- Distinguished Service member (Quad Star) -♢
♢- SWAT Executive -♢
♢- ISB Lead Detective -♢
♢- V.I.C.E. Deputy Commander -♢
♢- U.S.D. Deputy Commander -♢
♢- Recruitment Supervisor -♢
♢- Public Affairs Representative -♢
♢- Junior Academic Training Officer -♢

♢ Sergeant ♢

♢- Parking Enforcement Unit Commander -♢
♢- Academic Training Instructor -♢
♢- ASU Certified -♢
♢- Senior Recruitment Officer -♢
♢- Troop 4 Director -♢
♢- SID Senior Detective -♢
♢- Gang and Narcotics Unit -♢
♢- Field Training Unit Command -♢
♢- HSIU Bullet Certified -♢
♢- HSIU Infernus Certified -♢
♢- Weapon Licensing Command -♢
♢- Public Affairs Supervisor -♢
♢- HSIU Instructor -♢

♢ Sergeant ♢
♢- Director of Academic Training -♢
♢- Marine Supervisor -♢
♢- ASU Certified -♢
♢- Senior Recruitment Officer -♢
♢- Sergeant in Training -♢
♢- Troop 4 Supervisor -♢
♢- SID Detective -♢
♢- Field Training Unit Officer -♢
♢- Deputy Director of Public Affairs -♢

♢ Trooper First Class ♢
♢- Distinguished Service member -♢
♢- SID Unit Commander -♢
♢- Gang and Narcotics Unit Commander -♢
♢- Field Training Unit Officer -♢
♢- Public Affairs Officer -♢
♢- Detention Unit Officer -♢
♢- Weapon Licensing Officer -♢

♢ Master Trooper ♢
♢- SID Detective -♢
♢- Certified Air Support unit -♢
♢- Recruitment Officer -♢

♢ Sergeant ♢
♢- SIU Commander -♢
♢- SASP Public Affairs member -♢
♢- Weapon License Deputy Command -♢
♢- Dillimore Regional Office -♢

♢ Ex. Sergeant Sean Murphy ♢
♢- Ex. Co. Director Field Training, (N/A) -♢
♢- Ex. SIU Detective II -♢
♢- Ex. Director of Training -♢
♢- Ex. ASU Certified -♢
♢- Ex. SASP Staff Training and interview officer -♢
♢- Ex. HSIU Bullet Certified -♢
♢- Ex. HSIU Infernus Certified -♢
♢- Ex. SASP Public Affairs member -♢

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

gamersousage
RC-RP Forum Name: sousage

Postby gamersousage » May 6th, 2018, 2:00 am

Good one!

Mike Miller
Master Deputy
Master Deputy
RC-RP Forum Name: Mike Wilson
Badge Number: #575

Postby Mike Miller » May 6th, 2018, 3:58 am

Well done to everyone, April was another great month and hopefully we will see some serious changes from the NCOs. If anyone from Deputy Sheriff I and above forgot to request a shift placement in the Patrol Services please do as soon as possible. #TeamMiller
PS: Marked the topic as Global.

Master Deputy Mike Miller

Commander of the Parking Enforcement Unit,
Supervisor of the Weapon Licensing Division,
Special Weapons and Tactics Operative,
Emergency Services Detail Operative,
Senior Field Training Deputy,

Serving the State since January 2017.

Previously: show
Captain Mike Miller