| 2. Questions (IC)
    2.1 What was the reason for your discharge?:
    Secondary Degree Murder

2.2 What was your previous rank?:
    Deputy Sheriff Bonus I

2.3 What was your highest rank achieved in any Agency?:
    Deputy Sheriff Bonus I

2.4 Why do you wish to reinstate? (Minimum 200 words.):
    Well, where do I start? I feel like I'm wasting my Law Education by not doing something Law related. My Law education consists of Criminal Investigation, Commercial and Property Law. Another reason why I wish to reinstate is because I enjoyed being a part of the Department. It felt like a family to me and I would love to be apart of the family once again. I believe in the department and its causes, so I can work together with my brothers and sisters in arms once again to make San Andreas a much safer place for others to live in. I also wish to help decrease the activity of local gangs, mafias, and syndicates. I really believe that during the time that I have been absent I have had a lot of opportunities to self improve and inflict changes upon myself which have improved my abilities to be able to fulfill my duties on an above average level. I believe that I can perform my duties as a Deputy Sheriff, very well and above department standards. To conclude this, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read through my application and of course hope to be accepted.

| 3. Additional Information (OOC)
    3.1 Master Account: Gecko
    3.2 RCRP Forum Name: Gecko
    3.3 Previous LEO Characters:Lucy Hawkins / Elizabeth Hawkins

| 4. Other (IC/OOC)
    4.1 - Notice By Signing below I hereby agree that I still agree to section VI of the recruitment application referenced here and that I am ((Or my character is)) responsible for my own actions, and that I can be fired at anytime ((ICly or OOCly)) for any reason given by the Command Staff or Executive Staff.
    4.2 Other Comments / Questions: If there are any spelling mistakes I appologise as I am dyslexic.
    4.3 Signature: J Hawkins
Last edited by Jenny Hawkins on June 15th, 2019, 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lucy Summers
Major
Major
RC-RP Forum Name: Bob

Re: Jenny Hawkins - Reinstatement Form

Postby Lucy Summers » June 14th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Please fulfil the minimum word requirement and put some more effort into your reason for reinstating. It comes across as a vanilla reason. After these points have been fixed, respond and we will review this application again. Thanks!

Jenny Hawkins
Deputy Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
RC-RP Forum Name: Gecko

Postby Jenny Hawkins » June 14th, 2019, 10:50 pm

Done, Fixed multiple issues.

Lucy Summers
Major
Major

Postby Lucy Summers » June 15th, 2019, 4:30 pm

| Reinstatement ResponseDear Miss Jenny Hawkins,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command and Executive Staff in regards to your recently submitted reinstatement into the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. This is a notification that we have received your reinstatement and will be deliberating your request. You should receive a reply within the next forty eight hours however in some cases this might be longer.

Sincerely,
Major Lucy Summers
San Andreas County Sheriff's Office

Lucy Summers
Major
Major

Postby Lucy Summers » June 18th, 2019, 1:17 pm

| Reinstatement ResponseDear Miss Jenny Hawkins,

We have been deliberating your request and after some brief discussion we have decided to ACCEPT your reinstatement. At this moment in time we are willing to offer you the position of Deputy Sheriff. If you would like to accept this offer, please arrange a meeting with a member of our Command or Executive Staff by using the non-emergency feature on the 911 hotline.

Sincerely,
Major Lucy Summers
San Andreas County Sheriff's Office

(( Once you accept the position, your reinstatement will be processed by a member of the Command Staff and Executive Staff. As soon as it is processed, please ensure that you read the post-reinstatement procedures here before you start your patrol. ))

Jenny Hawkins
Deputy Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
RC-RP Forum Name: Gecko

Postby Jenny Hawkins » June 18th, 2019, 1:28 pm

I accept

Return to “LEO Reinstatements”