[FCP-A Application] Samantha Parker [QUIZ]

Moderators: Command Staff, Executive Staff, OoAS: Weapon Licensing Division, OoAS: Weapon Licensing Division Command

Samantha P
RC-RP Forum Name: DenisBVB

[FCP-A Application] Samantha Parker [QUIZ]

Postby Samantha P » June 12th, 2019, 3:15 pm

Weapon Licensing Unit

| Section I - Personal Information |(1.1) First Name: Samantha
(1.2) Last Name: Parker
(1.3) Gender: Female

(1.4) Date of Birth: 1/6/1995
(1.5) Age: 24
(1.6) Nationality: American
(1.7) Residential Address: Montgomery Block 10 Flat 4
(1.8) Contact Number: 3846517

(1.9) Next of Kin: N/A
(1.10) Next of Kin's Address: N/A
(1.11) Next of Kin's Contact Number: N/A

| Section II - Attachment of Documents |(2.1) Photocopy of government-issued identification card:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/licenses' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
(2.1.1) Attachment: show

(2.2) (Optional) Photocopy of government-issued badge:
(( Attach a screenshot of your '/showbadge' in-game in the spoiler below along with /time, DO NOT edit the SS. ))
(2.2.1) Attachment: show
N/A

| Section III - Permit Information |(3.1) Firearm Permit Type: Class A

(3.2) Why do you wish to obtain a Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 100 words):
I wish to obtain my firearm license for several reasons. First of the reasons would be safety around the county. When you have a firearm license you obviously feel way safe then you would without a firearm license (firearm). The second reason would be to prevent crimes around the country. If someone sees you carrying a firearm he wouldn't do anything that could harm himself or injure others. Let's skip the reasons, as we all can agree crimes in Red County are unstoppable. Usually, I go drive around because I got nothing else to do to and in everyone corner you either see police or you saw a group of people fighting or shooting or who are up to something. Once you get hold of a firearm you obviously feel way safer and It's not only that. Once you have a firearm license you can at least help someone that needs help. I am female, I can't work with my fist so firearm would really come handy in that situation. I've seen a lot of people getting hurt while walking or driving around. At that moment one firearm could stop that situation and no one would get hurt in that situation. That is one of the main reasons I want to obtain a firearm license, to feel safer, be more confident, to help people out and to prevent crimes around the country.
(3.3) How do you plan to use your Personal Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 100 words):
I will use my firearm license carefully, responsibly. I would use it only when needed and when I don't feel safe, I won't use it to play around. As well, I will follow all the rules, tips and commands that are written in the book. If anything happens with my weapon I would inform the Weapon Licensing Unit about the situation, and I am ready to take that responsibility. I will stay away from other Law Enforcement jobs and I won't involve myself with them. I would not drink or be under the influence while carrying a firearm license or a firearm, also If I get pulled over for any reason I would first inform the Law Enforcement Officer that I am armed with a licensed gun. I will be careful with my weapon, I would use It only when needed to protect myself or to protect someone else that might be in trouble.

| Section IV - Permit Qualification |Select all that are true in the spoiler below, you may tick more than one box per question. - You must score at least 16 out of 20 to pass this section.

Permit Qualification Questionnaire: show
(4.1) While using your firearm, you notice that it is occasionally slam-firing (more than one shot despite only pulling the trigger once) – Before diagnosing the weapon, you should do which of the following?
A) Unload the gun and ensure it is safe. [✓]
B) Aim at the ground and fire a test shot. [X]
C) Locate a member of the SACSO and get them to diagnose it instead. [X]
D) All of the above. [X]

(4.2) You are practicing at a shooting range and accidentally injure yourself with a misfired shot. What should you do after the occurrence of this event?
A) Secure the weapon to ensure it is no longer dangerous. [✓]
B) Call or get someone to call for an ambulance. [✓]
C) Notify the SACSO Weapon Licensing Unit regarding the accident. [✓]
D) All of the above. [✓]

(4.3) You have your firearm safely stored in your holster while out in public when someone comes up and snatches the firearm from you, and then runs off. What should you do?
A) Chase the thief and tackle them, taking the firearm back. [X]
B) Call 911 immediately and notify them of the situation. [✓]
C) Notify the SACSO Weapon Licensing Unit that your registered firearm was stolen. [✓]
D) Do nothing and simply purchase a replacement firearm. [X]

(4.4) You are at the shooting range and preparing to practice with your handgun, but you fear the gun may have been loaded with the wrong ammo. What should you do?
A) Fire a test shot at one of the targets. [X]
B) Unload the gun immediately, changing the ammo if necessary. [✓]
C) Ask someone else to fire a test shot for you, and keep well out of the way. X]
D) None of the above. [X]

(4.5) How often should you clean your firearm?
A) Every 3-4 months. [✓]
B) When you notice a decrease in the firearm’s performance. [✓]
C) When one or more parts of the firearm stop functioning correctly. [✓]
D) All of the above. [✓]

(4.6) What might happen if you limp-wrist (holding too low down on the grip) with your handgun?
A) The gun may malfunction. [✓]
B) Your accuracy will be greatly reduced. [✓]
C) You may injure yourself or others. [✓]
D) All of the above. [✓]

(4.7)You go out for some drinks with some friends after work, and you later realize you’ve been carrying your licensed firearm for the duration of the night. What should you do?
A) Notify the SACSO Weapon Licensing Unit and get further instructions. [✓]
B) Hand the firearm to a trusted friend so the incident does not occur again. [X]
C) Keep the firearm in storage while you deal with the issue. [✓]
D) Do nothing. You did not hurt anyone. [X]

(4.8) Your doctor has prescribed you a new course of medicine and you are unsure if you are safe to operate a firearm while taking it. What should you do?
A) Take only half of the usual dose. [X]
B) Take more time to load, aim, and fire your weapon. [X]
C) Practice after taking your medicine to see the impact. [X]
D) Speak to your doctor or the SACSO Emergency Services Unit to find out more. [✓]

(4.9) You are on your way to the firing range when a small argument with another driver leaves you upset. What is the most appropriate thing to do in this situation?
A) Continue to the shooting range and continue as planned. [X]
B) Take a short break to calm down before handling your firearm. [✓]
C) Go for a drink at a local bar instead of to the shooting range. [X]
D) You are annoyed – continue to think about the incident that occurred. [X]

(4.10) You have just bought your first licensed firearm and plan to store it at your house. What precautions must be taken?
A) The ammo and firearm should be stored separately. [✓]
B) The firearm and all subsequent parts should be stored in a secure, safe place. [✓]
C) You must notify all house guests that there is a firearm stored in the house. [X]
D) The firearm should be kept out of sight and reach of children. [✓]

(4.11) One day, your friend asks you to look after their licensed weapon for 'a few days' – They do not provide any documentation alongside the firearm. What should you do?
A) As you have your license, take the firearm, and store it in your house. [X]
B) Refuse. The situation could put you at risk on legal grounds. [✓]
C) Refuse, and notify the SACSO Weapon Licensing Unit of the situation. [✓]
D) None of the above. [X]

(4.12) You fear a friend may be using their license for illegal purposes. What should you do?
A) Immediately notify the SACSO. [✓]
B) Immediately notify the SACSO Weapon Licensing Unit. [✓]
C) Talk to your friend and talk them out of it if your fear is true. [✓]
D) Do nothing. It is none of your business. [X]

(4.13) Which of the following will help you improve your handgun skills?
A) Practicing the grip, the draw, and sighted dry fire with snap caps. [✓]
B) Practicing at the range once every month or as often as possible. [✓]
C) Using the same bullet weight and power as your carry loads. [✓]
D) All of the above. [✓]

(4.14)When the shooting starts, you should do which of the following?
A) Get into a weaver stance. [X]
B) Go for a head shot. [X]
C) Fire as fast as possible in the direction of the assailant. [X]
D) Seek cover. [✓]

(4.15) What are some firearm rules that the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office outline?
A) Shotguns and Rifles may only be used for hunting in forestall areas. [✓]
B) Firearms are never to be used for anything apart from hunting. [X]
C) You are able to shoot anyone who poses a threat to you or someone who scares you. [X]
D) You may conceal carry automatic rifles within a duffle bag. [X]

(4.16) If you shoot someone, which of the following might you expect?
A) To withhold any statements without your attorney present. [X]
B) To undergo a criminal investigation. [✓]
C) To be the defendant in a ruinous civil suit. [X]
D) All of the above. [X]

(4.17) Which of the following situations are OK for handgun carry?
A) When just under the blood alcohol level legal to drive. [X]
B) When taking over the counter or prescription drugs that impair. [X]
C) When fatigued, emotionally upset, or distracted. [X]
D) None of the above. [✓]

(4.18) In which of the following situations is a person prohibited from carry?
A) A felon or a person convicted of a violent crime. [✓]
B) Federal buildings, capitol area, courthouses, school buildings and activities. [✓]
C) Private business establishments that post "guns banned" signs. [✓]
D) All of the above. [✓]

(4.19) Which of the following are Basic Firearm Handling Rules:
A) Treat all firearms as if they are loaded. [✓]
B) Always keep your finger on the trigger [X]
C) You should never tell a Sheriff is you are carrying a firearm. [X]
D) You should always hip fire, without aiming down the sights. [X]

(4.20) A weapon should be considered loaded at all times. Which safety rules should you always follow?
A) Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. [✓]
B) Keep your finger out of the trigger guard. [✓]
C) Check to verify the loaded or unloaded condition of the firearm. [✓]
D) All of the above. [✓]

| Section V - Scenarios |(5.1) A girl is running out of a house and says her boyfriend is trying to attack her with a baseball bat. a minute later the boyfriend runs outside with the baseball bat and approaches the woman that stands near you in an aggressive manner, what would you do?
Firstly, when I spot the girl running out of her house I would tell her to hide behind cover or to run away to a safe spot. I would first try to talk with the boy that is armed with a baseball bat, If he still continues to approach me I would withdraw my firearm and aim at him and give him warnings. I would ask him to drop the bat and that the situation can be handled without anyone getting hurt. If he would follow my commands I would call 911 and wait for the cops to arrive at the scene. Even though the boy is on the ground without the bat, I would still be careful around my surroundings because you never know who comes behind your back.

(5.2) It is the middle of the day, you walk towards the bank and you notice a deputy sheriff fighting a suspect on the ground and trying to cuff him, suddenly the suspect reaches for the deputy's firearm and unholsters it pointing it at the cop at a very close range, what would you do and how will you act?
When I would notice the man reaching for deputy's firearm I would firstly take cover to withdraw my firearm and aim at the man that is armed. I would keep aiming at the man while I try to calm him down and talk to him about what he is doing wrong. While I am talking to him I would be aware of my surroundings. If at any point I had a chance to talk to a guy while I am behind cover, I would tell him to call 911 and that the officer is in danger. If that was a chance I would wait for fort he police to come and still talk with the man that is armed. If that wasn't a chance I would ask the man to drop the gun as this can be solved without any getting injured. If the suspect made any move that would put the Deputies life in danger or my life in danger I would shoot the suspect and call 911 and wait for the police to arrive.

(5.3) You are on your way to the city hall to get your paycheck when suddenly a couple of gang members from across the street open fire on each other, there are no civilians in the area at that time, what will you do?
I would quickly run behind cover and shout to everyone else that is around the area to take cover. While I am behind cover I would call 911 and I would keep paying attention to the gang members because at any point a gang member can decide and shoot me or put my life in danger. I wouldn't take my firearm out unless It was really needed If my life was in danger. I would sit behind cover and wait for the police to arrive when they arrive I would look around be sure that the area is safe to leave.

(5.4) It is mid-afternoon and you walk down to your local convenient store to collect your groceries. As you are shopping for your goods, you notice a female walk in with a balaclava on, and a shotgun brandished. You realize that you left your firearm locked away at home. What would you do in this scenario?
I wouldn't reach for my firearm in that situation. I would listen to the robber giving me commands and I would follow them without resisting because If I would resist I would be in danger. If the robber decides to take all my stuff I would let him do it, when she leaves the shop I would run towards a pay phone or someone who has a phone and call 911 and tell the police what the female was wearing and inform the Weapon Licenses Unit that my firearm got stolen in that robbery.

(5.5) It is late at night, and you have just finished your shift at work when you decide to walk home due to the pleasant warmth of the night. As you are roaming the streets, a hooded man approaches you with a small firearm and demands your possession, and your firearm that is holstered on your hip. There is a 10 meter distance between you and the robber. What would you do in this scenario?
This situation would be almost the same as the last one. There is a 10-meter space between us, which means you don't have your personal space. I am not going to withdraw my gun since the robber is armed and aiming at me. I would follow his orders and give him all the stuff I had on me and wait for him to leave. Once he leaves, I would run to the nearest pay phone or police station and inform the police about the robbery and inform the Weapon Licensing Unit that my firearm got stolen.

| Section VI - Declaration of Liability |
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office, I hereby consent to the revocation of my Personal Firearm Permit.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office has the right to revoke my Personal Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason.

I also certify that when taking the InGame quiz if the application gets accepted, the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office has the right to deny it for cheating when tabbing out to check the answers on the forums.))

I hereby release the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information. I have read and understood the statements under this declaration and authorize the Sheriff's to conduct an extensive background investigation.

Signature: Samantha Parker
Date: 12/6/2019

| ((Section VII - Out of Character Information)) |(7.1) RCRP Master Account Name: DenisBVB
(7.2) RCRP Forum Name: DenisBVB

(7.3) Account Names:
  • Samantha Parker
  • Elissa Harper
  • Delmont Marshall
  • Darryl Williams
(7.4) Level 3+ Character (/stats):

(7.4.1) Attachment: show

* Note that you must have atleast one other character that is level 3 before you apply.

(7.5) Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: Yes

(7.5.1) If yes, what happened to your previous firearm permit?: It got taken away because of an IC situation which took place in Montgomery (some guy RPed stealing a gun from my holster and I told him it was not possible and he continued saying in /me that he knows how to open the holster and he shot himself and my license got taken away)

(7.6) Do you agree to the firearm permit protocols laid out in this thread:

Yes.

(7.7) Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Unit Command Team, SACSO Command Staff, and SACSO Executive Staff reserve the revoke your firearm permit at anytime should an IC reason be found?:

Yes.
Last edited by Samantha P on June 13th, 2019, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cameron Bridger
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
RC-RP Forum Name: ForumName
Badge Number: #850

Re: [FCP-A Application] Samantha Parker

Postby Cameron Bridger » June 13th, 2019, 7:47 am

APPLICATION PENDING

Application InformationDear Mrs Samantha Parker,

We are deliberating your application for a Weapon License, and have decided to place it as PENDING for the reasons stated below;

• Numerous grammatical mistakes in the application.
  • Section III needs to be re-written, not much effort shown.

You have 48 hours to update your application, else it will be automatically denied.

Regards,
Cameron Bridger
Licensing Deputy

Samantha P
RC-RP Forum Name: DenisBVB

Re: [FCP-A Application] Samantha Parker [PENDING]

Postby Samantha P » June 13th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Fixed.

Cameron Bridger
RC-RP Forum Name: ForumName
Badge Number: #850

Re: [FCP-A Application] Samantha Parker [PENDING]

Postby Cameron Bridger » June 16th, 2019, 9:22 am

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Application InformationDear Mrs Samantha Parker

We have gone over your application and after some deliberation, have decided to ACCEPT it. You are now urged to read over our Weapons Training guide, State Of San Andreas Firearms Law and FCP Protocols before contacting a member of the WLD to obtain your permit. We urge you to read over all Protocols and Training Procedures to familiarise yourself with the rules. You will have Two (2) Weeks to find a licensing deputy and complete your quiz. ((Please contact a WLD Member In-Game))

Regards,
Cameron Bridger
Licensing Deputy

Return to “Personal Firearm Permit”