PRESS RELEASE #15 - OFFICE WELCOMES NEW RECRUITS

Moderators: Executive Staff, Command Staff, OoAS: Public Relations and Information Division Command

Richard Hill
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
RC-RP Forum Name: Smajk
Badge Number: #203

PRESS RELEASE #15 - OFFICE WELCOMES NEW RECRUITS

Postby Richard Hill » May 13th, 2019, 10:47 pm

PRESS RELEASE #15
Office Welcomes New Recruits
Written by Probationary Public Affairs Officer Richard Hill (BN#203), Edited by First Lieutenant Lucy Summers (BN#754)

On the 10th May 2019, the doors opened up for the ninth batch of recruitment for the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. To this day, the office has received a strong number of applications to its recruitment desk. Those applicants who advance from the oral board are to be expected to enrol in the academy sessions, hosted by experienced deputies. During the sessions, the cadets will receive proper training to combat the daily struggles we as an office have to face. If the cadets pass the mandatory theoretical examination, a ceremony will be held to formally welcome them to the department while family, friends and others witness.

"During the induction, the cadets will be told how the field training period works. Everyone will be assigned a Field Training Deputy. We will have a supervisor that will supervise the cadets and the deputies themselves.", says Field Training Director Nathan Harding.

One of the cadets is 30 year old ex-PEO Conn Moretta. "My constant interest that I have in our rights, the laws and amendments of the American constitution has led me to become passionate about those who are in law enforcement agencies. That pushed me into applying for the upcoming batch", says Moretta.

The cadet's expectations for the academy are high. Moretta explains that the academy is a back-to-school moment, especially sitting at a desk. "I can't wait. Indescribable emotions for sure. It is nice to experience certain emotions when you are over thirty", he says. Moretta also explains that a seat at the Office's Interagency Narcotic Task Force is one of his goals. "It's set and becoming true. I will give my best as always and I hope it will be the same for the rest", cadet Moretta says.

We wish every applicant and cadet good luck. We also welcome citizens to attend the Field Training Induction on the 3rd of June, 2019.
- 12/05/2019

San Andreas County Sheriffs Office
Public Affairs Division
Image [email protected]
Image Dial 911, Ask for a member of Public Affairs.
Image 1 Crest Road, Dillimore, 91101, Office 314-1A

Disclaimer: This article was published by the Public Affairs Division of the San Andreas County Sheriffs Office. We uphold the right to edit the article at any time, add information at any time and remove text from the article at any time. The article will be strictly moderated. A No-Nonsense policy will be applied and we hold the right to delete any comment at any time at our own discretion. Privacy of the readers is conform the San Andreas Legislation made by the San Andreas State Courts.

Image Comment via Facebook:

Code: Select all

[fdivbox=#f6f7f9][img]http://i.imgur.com/wXEAEjG.png[/img] [color=#365d9c][b]Forename Surname[/b][/color]
Comment here.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bwdApFz.png[/img][/fdivbox]

Return to “Press Releases”