Mark Hopkins | Parking Enforcement Reinstatement [ACCEPTED]

Moderators: Executive Staff, Command Staff, OoFS-TED-PEU: Parking Enforcement Unit Supervisors, OoFS-TED-PEU: Parking Enforcement Unit Command

Mark Hopkins
Parking Enforcement Operator
Parking Enforcement Operator
RC-RP Forum Name: Frenzy

Mark Hopkins | Parking Enforcement Reinstatement [ACCEPTED]

Postby Mark Hopkins » March 15th, 2019, 2:42 pm

PARKING ENFORCEMENT UNIT

Parking Enforcement Unit - Reinstatement Form

_
SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 - Surname: Hopkins
1.2 - Forename: Mark
1.3 - Gender: [ X ] Male [ ] Female
_
1.4 - Address: FC Motel.
1.5 - Phone Number: 8724092
1.6 - Date Of Birth: 30/7/1995
1.7 - Email: markitnow@gmail.com
_
1.8 - Current Licenses Held:
  • [✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
  • [✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
  • [✓] Motorbike (MB)
  • [✓] Boat (B)
  • [X] Helicopter (A1)
  • [X] Airplane (A2)
_
1.9 - Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X] FCP-A
  • [X] FCP-B
_
SECTION 2 - EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT

2.1 - Educational Institute Attended: Hampton University
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start year - Finish year): 2012-2016
2.3 - Highest Qualification Achieved: B. Pharm.
_
2.4 - Previous/Current Employer: SAFR, SO.
2.5 - Title: Prob. FF/EMT & Senior Parking Operator.
2.6 - Address: Station 11, DSO.
2.7 - What were your duties? As a Prob. FF/EMT, I was supposed to respond to emergency calls which were either simple or very complex in nature.
- In SACSO, I used to work in the division of Parking Enforcement where I was permitted to provide training to the new operators and I also had the privelege to redirect the junior operators to some location/situation where a PEU was needed. Along with that I was supposed to provide the same duties like a normal PEO.

_
SECTION 3 - SCREENING QUESTIONS

3.1 - Why do you wish to return to the Parking Enforcement Unit? (Minimum of 150 words): I came across an advertisement about the respective job, through one of the columns of an esteemed newspaper. I've given it a thought and I'm now determined to reinstate into the department if that's what the destiny holds for me. I've always given my hundred percent and especially when it comes to the line of work. I'm in need of a job and I believe that I'm still aware of the standard procedures and protocols that the operators are supposed to adhere to. I might be a bit rusty in the usage of the radio codes but I'm sure it wouldn't really be an obstacle for me. I'm willing to listen to the other law-enforcement personnel and assist them whenever they request it. Furthermore, I'd like to experience the new changes within the department and the division itself. Lastly, I'd say that I'm always willing to help the people out one way or the other.
_
3.2 - What do you believe your duties will be as a Parking Enforcement Officer?: My duties will be to adhere to the laws myself and to be a role-model for all the other citizens. The regular duties will be to enforce the parking laws which the penal code dictates.
- To listen to the supervisors and the other law-enforcement personnel aswell. To help them out whenever a situation requires PEU.
- To uphold the professionalism and to submit duty reports that are essential for the betterment of the division itself.
_
3.3 - What was the reason for your departure last time?: I was compelled to resign because of family issues. (( I was annoyed with one of the supervisors who seemed to be somewhat biased towards another employee. I held myself back for a very very long time and didn't complain or argue at all about anything till it reached the saturation limit. The person knew well about my work & effort but they kept that perception which is why I posted my resignation because I didn't want to be treated that way. Some other juniors in the div. also started going against me to support the supervisor which I didn't like at all. It's give respect & take respect. ))
_
3.4 - Do you believe you're mentally and physically fit to become a Parking Enforcement Officer?: Yes, I believe I'm fit to attain the said position.
_
SECTION 4 - OOC INFORMATION

4.1 - Master Account Name: Jalapeno
4.2 - RCRP Forum Name: Frenzy
4.3 - Age: 18
4.4 - Timezone: GMT +5.
4.5 - Any experience previously within an LEO faction? Yes.
4.6 - How long have you been on RCRP? Joined in Dec 2017.
_
4.7 - Admin Record(UCP):
ADMIN RECORD: show

4.8 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Spoiler: show

_
4.9 - Are you aware that you are required to maintain a constant upkeep of reports throughout the month in order to be considered "Active" within the unit: Yes, I'm well aware.
_
SECTION 5 - DECLARATION

I, Mark Hopkins, declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

I, Mark Hopkins, hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in character insults only. By posting a complaint against the training staff, I agree in surrendering my employment at the SACSO for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SACSO for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

Mark Hopkins.
M. Hopkins.
15/3/19

_

Mike Miller
Master Deputy
Master Deputy
RC-RP Forum Name: Mike Wilson
Badge Number: #575

Re: Mark Hopkins | Parking Enforcement Reinstatement

Postby Mike Miller » March 16th, 2019, 11:30 am

Reinstatement ResponseDear Mr Mark Hopkins,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Parking Enforcement Unit.

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted reinstatement for the position of a "Parking Enforcement Officer" within the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. This is a notification that we have received your reinstatement and will be deliberating your request. You should receive a reply within the next seventy-two hours however in some cases this might be longer.

Regards,

Mike Miller
Commander
Parking Enforcement Unit Command

Mike Miller
Master Deputy
Master Deputy

Re: Mark Hopkins | Parking Enforcement Reinstatement [RECEIVED]

Postby Mike Miller » March 16th, 2019, 4:21 pm

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted reinstatement for the position of a "Parking Enforcement Officer" within the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. We have reviewed your application and have came to the decision to ACCEPT it. You must now report to Dillimore Sheriff's Office in order to attend the introduction & training with one of our supervisors.

Regards,

Mike Miller
Commander

Mike Miller
Master Deputy
Master Deputy

Re: Mark Hopkins | Parking Enforcement Reinstatement [TRAINING]

Postby Mike Miller » March 18th, 2019, 2:40 pm

We are writing in regards to your recently submitted reinstatement for the position of a "Parking Enforcement Officer" within the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. We have reviewed your application and have came to the decision to ACCEPT it. You must now read the handbook to familiarize yourself with the job. Thank you for showing interest in the department, good luck.

Regards,

Mike Miller
Commander

Return to “Parking Enforcement”