San Andreas State Police - Announcement #1 (Initial Statement + Merry Christmas)

Moderator: Executive Staff

Nicholas Peircen
Assistant Sheriff
Assistant Sheriff
RC-RP Forum Name: Smally
Badge Number: #012

San Andreas State Police - Announcement #1 (Initial Statement + Merry Christmas)

Postby Nicholas Peircen » December 23rd, 2018, 10:30 pm

Announcement #1Hello all,

This post will be a mixture of both OOC and IC so I won't bother stating where I'm explicitly OOC or where I'm IC. I'm sure you can work it out based on the context etc.

First of all I'd like to apologise for the lack of information and activity from myself. Shortly after I took control of this faction I was asked to work on a last minute project at work which meant I would be away for just over a week with very little time to access the forum and spend time writing posts and dealing with this faction. Luckily, I have a competent leadership team so my lack of presence wasn't as obvious as it would have been previously.

There hasn't been much progress in terms of the transition to the SASP. However, the executive team have began working on a project plan which will set out the basis of the requirements to consider the transition ready to give live and a success, this project plan includes things like ranking structure, required changes and tasks that will be delegated down throughout the command staff, supervisory staff and division leadership once the document has been signed off by the executive staff.

Whilst I appreciate most of you would like the change to happen almost instantly, that would go against everything we set out not to do, which was make this just another namechange as seen previously.

When we reach out to delegate tasks, you will be granted access to the new forum to allow you to make the required changes to the appropriate documentation etc for your divisions and have your chance to re-build your division etc as well should you wish. I'm hoping that I can have some more information regarding this over the next couple of days.

As it currently stands my work schedule is now fairly quiet up until the new year, so my plan is that over the next week or so I will be completing as much as the project plan as possible along with my Executive Staff and Senior Command Staff, so that it can be signed off and progress can really start to be made with this department.

Now most of you may be wondering when can we expect the new department? The answer is when it's ready. Since I joined the LEO faction here just over 6 years ago I always wanted to build the department from the ground up and improve it where needed, and this is the chance to do so.

One issue I would like to address is activity, over the last 2 months or so we seem to have taken a big drop in terms of the average number of cops on-duty : players. I've sat down with the ES team and tried to work out the reason why this has happened and none of us can answer. The only thing we can think off is the fact that duty reports were laxed for the whole month, yet this doesn't mean you shouldn't be going on-duty. So if you can just reply to this stating why you are struggling to get on-duty atm that would be great.

Lastly, Merry Christmas all, enjoy the festive period and hopefully see you all in the new year.

Thanks,
Colonel Jason Rowland

khaled
RC-RP Forum Name: khaled

Re: San Andreas State Police - Announcement #1 (Initial Statement + Merry Christmas)

Postby khaled » December 23rd, 2018, 10:31 pm

first

havent been going ig cuz ive been hanging out with my family plus im just burnt on rcrp
Last edited by khaled on December 23rd, 2018, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shawn Hamilton
RC-RP Forum Name: ShawnM
Badge Number: #811

Re: San Andreas State Police - Announcement #1 (Initial Statement + Merry Christmas)

Postby Shawn Hamilton » December 23rd, 2018, 10:32 pm

coming up to christmas, valuing my time to family & buying gifts, i'll deffo be active after christmas

Evelyn Lockhart
Assistant Sheriff
Assistant Sheriff
RC-RP Forum Name: Lockhart
Badge Number: #557

Postby Evelyn Lockhart » December 23rd, 2018, 10:32 pm

I’ll look forward to working with you. Merry Christmas

Allyria Raven
RC-RP Forum Name: Adco597
Badge Number: #417

Postby Allyria Raven » December 23rd, 2018, 10:33 pm

Exams combined with xmas being the busiest time of the year for my ice rink so I'm either studying or at work

Andy Colins

Postby Andy Colins » December 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

There is no insentive to get in tbh

Joseph Kennedy
RC-RP Forum Name: ConnorA
Badge Number: #869

Postby Joseph Kennedy » December 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

Been a tough few weeks at work and university considering were arranging our community placements for January I have been doing all the necessary planning etc for that as well as building up more money I've spent on Christmas. After new year I'll definitely be active.

Kristen Bell
RC-RP Forum Name: .

Postby Kristen Bell » December 23rd, 2018, 10:35 pm

because it's family time, not rcrp time

cool though

Brandon Cole
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
RC-RP Forum Name: Brand
Badge Number: #495

Postby Brandon Cole » December 23rd, 2018, 10:36 pm

That's great! Btw my activity is at it's finest now.

Bradley Wayne
RC-RP Forum Name: PackAttack
Badge Number: #110

Postby Bradley Wayne » December 23rd, 2018, 10:37 pm

not coming online recently cuz of holiday celebrations with family + lots of practice for christmas church play + school project assigned over christmas break

Damian McGregor
RC-RP Forum Name: DamianV
Badge Number: #112

Postby Damian McGregor » December 23rd, 2018, 10:42 pm

I'm on duty a lot, just haven't been posting reports.

Tyrone Wilson
Deputy Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
RC-RP Forum Name: JaxinSins
Badge Number: #276

Postby Tyrone Wilson » December 23rd, 2018, 10:46 pm

Let's just hope after new years that activity will rise again.

Riley Lynch
Master Deputy (SiT)
Master Deputy (SiT)
RC-RP Forum Name: Copeland
Badge Number: #120

Postby Riley Lynch » December 23rd, 2018, 11:16 pm

Merry Christmas, looking forward to be a part of the new SP team!

Renton Pagaduan
RC-RP Forum Name: WojtexPL
Badge Number: #579

Postby Renton Pagaduan » December 23rd, 2018, 11:28 pm

Excited for SASP to come back as it was my first major faction I have ever joined and met my best friends there which I know for over a year now.

Frank Pickett
RC-RP Forum Name: Benny.

Postby Frank Pickett » December 23rd, 2018, 11:50 pm

merry crisis

Return to “2018 Newsletters”