My placement as Acting Sheriff

Careers | File a Complaint | Commend an Employee | Ride Along Program | Weapon Licensing Desk

Moderators: Executive Staff, Command Staff

Forum rules
Smally
RC-RP Forum Name: Smally
Badge Number: #012

My placement as Acting Sheriff

Postby Smally » December 4th, 2018, 8:58 pm

My Placement as Acting Sheriff

Hello all,

Following on from the resignation of Sheriff Jake Anderson, I have been selected to take the position of Acting Sheriff by FM and the management team as a whole. Now this really isn't an easy post to be writing given what has happened recently.

Now the next 72 hours or so are going to be a really hard time for the department, I expect quite the mixed bag in terms of the responses I get regarding this change, and I'm sure I will see a few of you leave. For those that are considering leaving I ask that you give me time to prove that I am here for the better of the faction. If after these 72 hours you still wish to leave then you have my full blessing, I won't be annoyed in fact completely understanding of your wishes.

With regards to the planned change to the San Andreas State Police, that will still continue to go ahead and I will ensure that is completed within a reasonable timeframe and that you are all given regular updates in terms of progress. If you have any ideas or suggestions for the SASP then please do not hesitate to respond here or if you wait a few days I will be putting up a topic dedicated to the change.

One of the first things that any newly appointed Sheriff does is select his core leadership team, so I will go ahead and state who I have chosen and why.

First of all Dominic McGarrett (Joel) will be my Undersheriff. He serves as an Assistant Sheriff currently and his track record speaks for itself. He has previously been in the High Command Team of the SASP as a Major and was crucial in delivering a lot of change, so it makes complete sense for him to be my second in command. The longer term plan with Joel is that he will eventually get the leadership position once he has some more time and has served as the Undersheriff for a little while.

Moving onto my next leadership appointment. The position of Acting Assistant Sheriff will be given to Ex-Assistant Sheriff Robinson (Witting). Witting played a major part in the move from the original SASP to SACSO, and given what myself and him were given to work with from Jamie we did a fantastic job. Witting brings with him a wealth of experience and has led numerous amounts of divisions etc during his time in the LEO faction here at RC:RP.

Now onto my last appointment. The final spot in my leadership team will be given to the previous Undersheriff Albert Holmes (Payne). Holmes has played a major part in the SACSO since day 1, he served under both myself and Sheriff Anderson as our Assistant Sheriff and then as Sheriff Anderson's Undersheriff. Payne brings with him a lot of experience during his time here at RC:RP, he recently left to go and re-vamp FD which he has done a great job with, the only last thing to do there is get members. So he'll be stepping down from FD and coming back here to help me drive this department forward.

Now I could go on to state what I plan to do with this current department over the upcoming days. However, I believe that actions speak louder than words. The first thing on my agenda is to sit down with my newly appointed Executive Staff and work out what is a priority etc.

I hope that a majority of you understand what has gone on and agree to stick with the department under the new leadership for the time being.

Thanks,
Sheriff Jason Rowland

Bradley Wayne
RC-RP Forum Name: PackAttack
Badge Number: #110

Re: My placement as Acting Sheriff

Postby Bradley Wayne » December 4th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Best of luck to you.

Natalie Luque
State Court
State Court
RC-RP Forum Name: Abdulaziz

Postby Natalie Luque » December 4th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Best of luck.

Rachel Clarke
Master Deputy
Master Deputy
RC-RP Forum Name: RufioCas

Postby Rachel Clarke » December 4th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Best of luck to everyone.

Alexia Brooks
RC-RP Forum Name: Thekillergreece

Postby Alexia Brooks » December 4th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Best of luck to the new (and formers) Executive Staff members! I am looking forward to your future changes to the department.

Daniel Winters
RC-RP Forum Name: ItayMayo
Badge Number: #477

Postby Daniel Winters » December 4th, 2018, 9:05 pm

Good luck, Smally.

Congrats to my mans Witting and Joel, you deserve it.

Emmalyn Valenzuela
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
RC-RP Forum Name: Prixi
Badge Number: #123

Postby Emmalyn Valenzuela » December 4th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Lovely stuff.

Jamie Maxwell
RC-RP Forum Name: Adzio

Postby Jamie Maxwell » December 4th, 2018, 9:06 pm

glhf

Evelyn Lockhart
Captain
Captain
RC-RP Forum Name: Lockhart
Badge Number: #557

Postby Evelyn Lockhart » December 4th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Look forward to working with you

truedukero1369
RC-RP Forum Name: awodz
Badge Number: #001

Postby truedukero1369 » December 4th, 2018, 9:07 pm

i know you got this smally, achieve what anderson couldn't

Kristen Bell
RC-RP Forum Name: .

Postby Kristen Bell » December 4th, 2018, 9:07 pm

big up my mans joel and chris

James Wang
RC-RP Forum Name: Younes
Badge Number: #508

Postby James Wang » December 4th, 2018, 9:09 pm

best of luck. I'm sure the chosen ones are more than capable and hopefully some good changes in future.

Jeffrey May
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Jeffrey May » December 4th, 2018, 9:10 pm

Faction Adminstration was not fully informed. Me as a Faction consultant was never informed about this and had no input. Just to get that out here.

Smally
RC-RP Forum Name: Smally
Badge Number: #012

Postby Smally » December 4th, 2018, 9:11 pm

Jeffrey May wrote:Faction Adminstration was not fully informed. Me as a Faction consultant was never informed about this and had no input. Just to get that out here.

This wasn't discussed with the consultants and discussed with the following people: Earl, Tommy, myself, and Menace. Menace being the head of factions.

Frank Pickett
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
RC-RP Forum Name: Benny.

Postby Frank Pickett » December 4th, 2018, 9:15 pm

maddon

Return to “Information Centre”