Parking Enforcement Unit - Application & Reinstatement Forms

Moderators: Command Staff, Executive Staff, OoFS-TED-PEU: Parking Enforcement Unit Supervisors, OoFS-TED-PEU: Parking Enforcement Unit Command

SA County Sheriff's Office

Parking Enforcement Unit - Application & Reinstatement Forms

Postby SA County Sheriff's Office » August 2nd, 2018, 1:47 pm

PARKING ENFORCEMENT UNIT

Parking Enforcement Unit - Application Form

_
SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 - Surname:
1.2 - Forename:
1.3 - Gender: [ ] Male [ ] Female
_
1.4 - Address:
1.5 - Phone Number:
1.6 - Date Of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
1.7 - Email:
_
1.8 - Current Licenses Held:
  • [X/✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
  • [X/✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
  • [X/✓] Motorbike (MB)
  • [X/✓] Boat (B)
  • [X/✓] Helicopter (A1)
  • [X/✓] Airplane (A2)
_
1.9 - Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X/✓] FCP-A
  • [X/✓] FCP-B
_
SECTION 2 - EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT

2.1 - Educational Institute Attended:
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start year - Finish year):
2.3 - Highest Qualification Achieved:
_
2.4 - Previous/Current Employer:
2.5 - Title:
2.6 - Address:
2.7 - What were your duties?

_
SECTION 3 - SCREENING QUESTIONS

3.1 - Why do you wish to join the Parking Enforcement Unit? (Minimum of 200 words): (ANSWER HERE)
_
3.2 - What do you believe your duties will be as a Parking Enforcement Officer?: (ANSWER HERE)
_
3.3 - How would you describe yourself as a person?: (ANSWER HERE)
_
3.4 - Do you believe you're mentally and physically fit to become a Parking Enforcement Officer?: (ANSWER HERE)
_
SECTION 4 - OOC INFORMATION

4.1 - Master Account Name:
4.2 - RCRP Forum Name:
4.3 - Age:
4.4 - Timezone:
4.5 - Any experience previously within an LEO faction?
4.6 - How long have you been on RCRP?
_
4.7 - Admin Record(UCP):
ADMIN RECORD: show

4.8 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Spoiler: show

_
4.9 - Are you aware that you are required to maintain a constant upkeep of reports throughout the month in order to be considered "Active" within the unit:
_
SECTION 5 - DECLARATION

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in character insults only. By posting a complaint against the training staff, I agree in surrendering my employment at the SACSO for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SACSO for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]

_

Code: Select all

[divbox=#142421][hr=#C8952C][/hr]
[center][fimg=190,190]https://i.imgur.com/j5L51kC.png[/fimg]
[color=#C8952C][font=Trebuchet MS][size=150]PARKING ENFORCEMENT UNIT[/size][/color][/font][/center][hr=#C8952C][/hr][/divbox]
[center][size=200][b]Parking Enforcement Unit - Application Form[/b][/size][/center]
[divbox=#FFFFFF][color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[indent=2][b]1.1 - Surname:[/b]
[b]1.2 - Forename: [/b]
[b]1.3 - Gender:[/b] [ ] [b]Male[/b] [ ] [b]Female[/b]
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]1.4 - Address: [/b]
[b]1.5 - Phone Number: [/b]
[b]1.6 - Date Of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
[b]1.7 - Email:[/b]
[color=WHITE]_[/color]
[b]1.8 - Current Licenses Held:[/b][list]
[*][X/✓] [b]General Vehicle License[/b] (GVL-1)
[*][X/✓] [b]Heavy Vehicle License[/b] (GVL-2)
[*][X/✓] [b]Motorbike[/b] (MB)
[*][X/✓] [b]Boat[/b] (B)
[*][X/✓] [b]Helicopter[/b] (A1)
[*][X/✓] [b]Airplane[/b] (A2) [/list][color=White]_[/color]
[b]1.9 - Firearm Permit Held:[/b] [list]
[*][X/✓] [b]FCP-A[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]FCP-B[/b][/list][color=White]_[/color]
[fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 2 - EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[b]2.1 - Educational Institute Attended:[/b]
[b]2.2 - Dates Attended (Start year - Finish year):[/b]
[b]2.3 - Highest Qualification Achieved:[/b]
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]2.4 - Previous/Current Employer:[/b]
[b]2.5 - Title:[/b]
[b]2.6 - Address:[/b]
[b]2.7 - What were your duties?[/b][/indent]
[color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 3 - SCREENING QUESTIONS[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[indent=2][b]3.1 - Why do you wish to join the Parking Enforcement Unit? (Minimum of 200 words)[/b]: (ANSWER HERE)
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]3.2 - What do you believe your duties will be as a Parking Enforcement Officer?:[/b] (ANSWER HERE)
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]3.3 - How would you describe yourself as a person?:[/b] (ANSWER HERE)
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]3.4 - Do you believe you're mentally and physically fit to become a Parking Enforcement Officer?:[/b] (ANSWER HERE)[/indent][color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 4 - OOC INFORMATION[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[indent=2][b]4.1 - Master Account Name:[/b]
[b]4.2 - RCRP Forum Name:[/b]
[b]4.3 - Age:[/b]
[b]4.4 - Timezone:[/b]
[b]4.5 - Any experience previously within an LEO faction?[/b]
[b]4.6 - How long have you been on RCRP?[/b]
[color=WHITE]_[/color]
[b]4.7 - Admin Record(UCP):[/b]
[spoiler=ADMIN RECORD][/spoiler]
[b]4.8 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[color=WHITE]_[/color]
[b]4.9 - Are you aware that you are required to maintain a constant upkeep of reports throughout the month in order to be considered "Active" within the unit:[/b][/indent][color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 5 - DECLARATION[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[b][i]I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], hereby declare and confirm that all the entries in this application form are correct. I undertake that in case any information furnished by me is found to be fake or incomplete or any material information concealed by me, my candidature may be canceled.

(( I hereby OOC'ly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I will avoid OOC insults, and promise never to post against the training officer(s) while in the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted/analyzed as pertaining to in character insults only. By posting a complaint against the training staff, I agree in surrendering my employment at the SACSO for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract. I also acknowledge that I can be removed from the SACSO for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC. ))

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE][/i][/b]
[color=WHITE]_[/color][/divbox]

Mike Miller
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
RC-RP Forum Name: Mike Wilson
Badge Number: #575

Re: Parking Enforcement Unit - Public Application

Postby Mike Miller » January 30th, 2019, 5:40 pm

PARKING ENFORCEMENT UNIT

Parking Enforcement Unit - Reinstatement Form

_
SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 - Surname:
1.2 - Forename:
1.3 - Gender: [ ] Male [ ] Female
_
1.4 - Address:
1.5 - Phone Number:
1.6 - Date Of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
1.7 - Email:
_
1.8 - Current Licenses Held:
  • [X/✓] General Vehicle License (GVL-1)
  • [X/✓] Heavy Vehicle License (GVL-2)
  • [X/✓] Motorbike (MB)
  • [X/✓] Boat (B)
  • [X/✓] Helicopter (A1)
  • [X/✓] Airplane (A2)
_
1.9 - Firearm Permit Held:
  • [X/✓] FCP-A
  • [X/✓] FCP-B
_
SECTION 2 - EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT

2.1 - Educational Institute Attended:
2.2 - Dates Attended (Start year - Finish year):
2.3 - Highest Qualification Achieved:
_
2.4 - Previous/Current Employer:
2.5 - Title:
2.6 - Address:
2.7 - What were your duties?

_
SECTION 3 - SCREENING QUESTIONS

3.1 - Why do you wish to return to the Parking Enforcement Unit? (Minimum of 150 words): (ANSWER HERE)
_
3.2 - What do you believe your duties will be as a Parking Enforcement Officer?: (ANSWER HERE)
_
3.3 - What was the reason for your departure last time?: (ANSWER HERE)
_
3.4 - Do you believe you're mentally and physically fit to become a Parking Enforcement Officer?: (ANSWER HERE)
_
SECTION 4 - OOC INFORMATION

4.1 - Master Account Name:
4.2 - RCRP Forum Name:
4.3 - Age:
4.4 - Timezone:
4.5 - Any experience previously within an LEO faction?
4.6 - How long have you been on RCRP?
_
4.7 - Admin Record(UCP):
ADMIN RECORD: show

4.8 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):
Spoiler: show

_
4.9 - Are you aware that you are required to maintain a constant upkeep of reports throughout the month in order to be considered "Active" within the unit:
_
SECTION 5 - DECLARATION

I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE]

_

Code: Select all

[divbox=#142421][hr=#C8952C][/hr]
[center][fimg=190,190]https://i.imgur.com/j5L51kC.png[/fimg]
[color=#C8952C][font=Trebuchet MS][size=150]PARKING ENFORCEMENT UNIT[/size][/color][/font][/center][hr=#C8952C][/hr][/divbox]
[center][size=200][b]Parking Enforcement Unit - Reinstatement Form[/b][/size][/center]
[divbox=#FFFFFF][color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[indent=2][b]1.1 - Surname:[/b]
[b]1.2 - Forename: [/b]
[b]1.3 - Gender:[/b] [ ] [b]Male[/b] [ ] [b]Female[/b]
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]1.4 - Address: [/b]
[b]1.5 - Phone Number: [/b]
[b]1.6 - Date Of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
[b]1.7 - Email:[/b]
[color=WHITE]_[/color]
[b]1.8 - Current Licenses Held:[/b][list]
[*][X/✓] [b]General Vehicle License[/b] (GVL-1)
[*][X/✓] [b]Heavy Vehicle License[/b] (GVL-2)
[*][X/✓] [b]Motorbike[/b] (MB)
[*][X/✓] [b]Boat[/b] (B)
[*][X/✓] [b]Helicopter[/b] (A1)
[*][X/✓] [b]Airplane[/b] (A2) [/list][color=White]_[/color]
[b]1.9 - Firearm Permit Held:[/b] [list]
[*][X/✓] [b]FCP-A[/b]
[*][X/✓] [b]FCP-B[/b][/list][color=White]_[/color]
[fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 2 - EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[b]2.1 - Educational Institute Attended:[/b]
[b]2.2 - Dates Attended (Start year - Finish year):[/b]
[b]2.3 - Highest Qualification Achieved:[/b]
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]2.4 - Previous/Current Employer:[/b]
[b]2.5 - Title:[/b]
[b]2.6 - Address:[/b]
[b]2.7 - What were your duties?[/b][/indent]
[color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 3 - SCREENING QUESTIONS[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[indent=2][b]3.1 - Why do you wish to return to the Parking Enforcement Unit? (Minimum of 150 words)[/b]: (ANSWER HERE)
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]3.2 - What do you believe your duties will be as a Parking Enforcement Officer?:[/b] (ANSWER HERE)
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]3.3 - What was the reason for your departure last time?:[/b] (ANSWER HERE)
[color=White]_[/color]
[b]3.4 - Do you believe you're mentally and physically fit to become a Parking Enforcement Officer?:[/b] (ANSWER HERE)[/indent][color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 4 - OOC INFORMATION[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[indent=2][b]4.1 - Master Account Name:[/b]
[b]4.2 - RCRP Forum Name:[/b]
[b]4.3 - Age:[/b]
[b]4.4 - Timezone:[/b]
[b]4.5 - Any experience previously within an LEO faction?[/b]
[b]4.6 - How long have you been on RCRP?[/b]
[color=WHITE]_[/color]
[b]4.7 - Admin Record(UCP):[/b]
[spoiler=ADMIN RECORD][/spoiler]
[b]4.8 - Level 3+ Character (/stats):[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[color=WHITE]_[/color]
[b]4.9 - Are you aware that you are required to maintain a constant upkeep of reports throughout the month in order to be considered "Active" within the unit:[/b][/indent][color=WHITE]_[/color][fdivbox=#142421][color=#FFFFFF][size=130]SECTION 5 - DECLARATION[/size][/color][/fdivbox]
[b][i]I, [INSERT FULL NAME], declare that all information that I have provided in the application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. All content in the application is my work and any other work that I have included (such as quotations) has been referenced. I further understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]
[PRINTED NAME]
[DATE][/i][/b]
[color=WHITE]_[/color][/divbox]

Return to “Parking Enforcement”