[BFP-A Application] Red County Fire Department [UNDER REVIEW]

Moderators: Command Staff, Executive Staff, OoAS: Weapon Licensing Division Command

David McCormack
San Andreas Fire & Rescue
RC-RP Forum Name: Kaos

[BFP-A Application] Red County Fire Department [UNDER REVIEW]

Postby David McCormack » February 3rd, 2019, 4:58 am

BUSINESS FIREARM PERMIT
APPLICATION FORM

Section I - Personal Information
(1.1) First Name: David
(1.2) Last Name: McCormack
(1.3) Gender: Male

(1.4) Date of Birth: 18/06/1986
(1.5) Age: 32
(1.6) Nationality: American

(1.7) Residential Address: N/A
(1.8) Contact Number: 671-8825

Section II - Business Information
(2.1) Business Name: Red County Fire Department
(2.2) Business Type: Government
(2.3) Business Address: Palomino Main Street
(2.4) Business Contact Number: 911

(2.5) Business Identification and Validation:
(( Attach the link to your faction topic. ))
(2.5.1) Attachment: show
https://safr.redcountyrp.com/

(( Attach a screenshot of your UCP, showing any businesses in which you own related to your business/faction. ))
(2.5.2) Attachment: show

Section III - General Information
(3.1) Please list the names of people currently employed under your business:
  • Avery Hensley
  • Blake Lockwood
  • Harry Bosch
  • James Macklin
  • James Reagan
  • John Stamper
  • Kira Huntingon
  • Lukas Miller
  • Samuel Donally
  • Veronica Harper
  • Iris Hammond
  • Matthew Burnett
  • Mia Anderson
  • Lillie McCarty
  • Ryan Jenkins
  • Benjamin Muller
  • George Joppolo
  • Steve Peterson
  • Patrick Graham
  • Jordan Singleton
  • Edward Smith
  • David McCormack

(3.2) List all employees that will need access to your Business Firearm Permit (Maximum of 15 Employee Slots)
  • David McCormack
  • Edward Smith
  • Jordan Singleton
  • Patrick Graham
  • Steve Peterson
  • George Joppolo
  • Lillie McCarty
  • Benjamin Muller
  • Ryan Jenkins
  • James Reagan
  • Harry Bosch
  • Matthew Burnett

(3.3) Why do you think your business is eligible for a Business Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 150 Words):
I believe my faction is eligible for a business firearm permit for multiple reasons. Our line of work is quite dangerous and often puts us in situations in which we shouldn't be. For example, earlier today we were on scene of a call in Blueberry and while we were treating a patient a brawl occurred right next to us (Had nothing to do with our medical call). Not a big deal, right? We thought the same thing until we started to get shot at for simply doing our job and helping our patient. Recently my members have been at the cross-hairs of gangsters and have been attacked and robbed multiple times. I personally feel that I need to be able to protect myself and members of my department from harm when SACSO cannot assist us. We usually have a command member on at all times and that armed person would cut down on requests from RCFD to SACSO in accompanying us to multiple calls.

My Fire Investigations Division also is in a dangerous line of work. These investigators work unarmed in crime scenes where arson is suspected. They deal with disgruntled business employees who decide to attack us because we fail them in a Fire Code Inspection. These members are unarmed 24/7 and due to their line of work, I feel that should be the complete opposite.

(3.4) How do you wish to use your Business Firearm Permit? (Minimum of 150 Words):
As stated in the above question, I wish to use my Business Firearm Permit to protect members of my department. Our jobs put us in dangerous situations in which protection is needed. We have people attempting to kill us on scene for simply trying to help someone in need. We have people trying to rob us so they could get their next fix. My Fire Investigations Division has to deal with disgruntled business owners who fail their Fire Code Inspection. They have to deal with a suspect in an arson case that arrives on scene once SACSO has left to attack and attempt to kill my Investigator simply because they don't want to be caught. These are the situations we run into almost on a daily basis and it sickens me that I even have to think of arming my Command/High Command staff members and my FI Investigators to protect members of my department.

(3.5) Which division will make use of the Business Firearm Permit? (if applicable): Command/High Command Staff and Fire Investigations Division

(3.6) Who is heading this division? (if applicable): I am leading the department.

Section IV - Declaration of Liability
It is the responsibility of the San Andreas County Sheriffs Office to include a background check of all applicants for a firearm permit. This check could involve interviews with family members, neighbors, or co-workers, past and present. This check will include a check of your mental and physical well being both now and in the past. The law allows us to check complete criminal history, which includes local, state, and federal checks. Your signature below allows us to search any and all sources which contain information that would allow complete and accurate background investigation.

I hereby release the San Andreas County Sheriffs Office and its employees from any and all liability arising from the above search for information.

I also certify that all information on my firearm permit, and on this background information sheet, is true and accurate, knowing that any falsified information could disqualify me from obtaining the permit.

I also certify that the San Andreas County Sheriffs Office has the right to revoke our Business Firearm Permit for any circumstance, with legal authority. If I fail to abide by state laws, or any regulations and protocols that are set out by the San Andreas County Sheriffs Office, then our Business Firearm Permit will be revoked.

(( I also certify that the San Andreas Sheriffs Office has the right to revoke our Business Firearm Permit with a valid Out of Character reason. ))

I can read and write and understand the above statements and authorize the sheriffs to conduct a thorough background investigation.

(( Section V - Out of Character Information ))
(5.1) RCRP Master Account Name: David_Bane
(5.2) RCRP Forum Name: Kaos

(5.3) Faction Name: Red County Fire Department
(5.4) Have you ever applied for a firearm permit before?: No
(5.5) Do you agree to the firearm carry permit protocols laid out in this thread: Yes
(5.6) Do you agree that the Weapon Licensing Unit Command Team, SACSO Command Staff, and SACSO Executive Staff reserve the revoke your firearm permit at any time, for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC?: Yes

Last edited by David McCormack on February 19th, 2019, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bo McDermott
RC-RP Forum Name: Thomas01
Badge Number: #822

Re: [BFP-A Application] Red County Fire Department

Postby Bo McDermott » February 3rd, 2019, 5:42 am

APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW

Application InformationDear Mr David McCormack

Your application has been put UNDER REVIEW while we discuss it with members of the Command Team. Please allow 7-14 working days for the discussion to take place.

Best regards,

Bo McDermott
Director of the Weapon Licensing Division

David McCormack
RC-RP Forum Name: Kaos

Re: [BFP-A Application] Red County Fire Department [UNDER REVIEW]

Postby David McCormack » March 14th, 2019, 4:31 am

((I would like to place this on hold for now until I finish discussing this with Faction Management))

Mike Miller
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
RC-RP Forum Name: Mike Wilson
Badge Number: #575

Re: [BFP-A Application] Red County Fire Department [UNDER REVIEW]

Postby Mike Miller » March 14th, 2019, 1:05 pm

David McCormack wrote:((I would like to place this on hold for now until I finish discussing this with Faction Management))

((Sure, inform us when ready again.))

Return to “Business Firearm Permit”