PRESS RELEASE #1 - SAN NETWORK HALLOWEEN FRIGHT TUESDAY

Moderators: Executive Staff, Command Staff, OoAS: Public Relations and Information Division Command

Kristen Bell
RC-RP Forum Name: .

PRESS RELEASE #1 - SAN NETWORK HALLOWEEN FRIGHT TUESDAY

Postby Kristen Bell » October 28th, 2017, 7:45 pm

October 28, 2017

Image SAN NETWORK HALLOWEEN FRIGHT TUESDAY Image
Written by Deputy Sheriff II Eloise Fitzgerald #731

Cancel all of your Halloween plans, as this year you will want to be sticking around for SAN Network's Halloween Fright Tuesday! With the events all kicking off on October 31st at 3:30 PM in Montgomery Park, including a spooky flypast, costume competition, parade and a dance party to end off the night! Not to mention, as usual, SAN Network will be giving away loads of cash prizes!

The costume party will be held at 3:30 PM sharp in Montgomery Park, with the winner taking away $1,200,000, second place pocketing $900,000 and third place also receiving a massive $600,000. There will be other prizes to be won as well, with SAN Network stating it will surpass $2,000,000... And that isn't including the costume winners' prizes! So bring your dancing shoes and your creepiest costumes to be in with a chance of winning! If that isn't enough, Argent Aerospace have also organised a spooky flypast over the park at this time, something you really do not want to miss!

Once the winners have been announced, a foot parade will be held and all participants will make their way to the VICE club. Then the real fun begins! There will be lots of entertainment, with DJs, dancing and more (yes, more!) prizes to be won. Last year, 90 people attended the event, and this year more are expected.

San Andreas County Sheriff's Office will be assisting Elite Trucking and SAN Network with the costume competition, so bring your spookiest, creepiest costumes, and your dancing shoes, and we will see you all at 3:30 PM on October 31st!

Image Email: [email protected]
Image Phone: Call the Public Affairs office on 911, stating it as a non-emergency call
Image Write: Send your letters to Public Affairs Office, Dillimore Sheriff's Office, Dillimore

This has been an official release from the Public Affairs Unit of the San Andreas County Sheriff's Office

©

Code: Select all

[fdivbox=white][color=#0f1745][b]Firstname Surname[/b][/color]
[size=85]Comment here.[/size][/fdivbox]

Lindsey Meadows

Re: PRESS RELEASE #1 - SAN NETWORK HALLOWEEN FRIGHT TUESDAY

Postby Lindsey Meadows » October 29th, 2017, 3:28 am

Just saying it's going to be hard for people to show up on a day at the beginning of the week, especially when school is in session around that time IG all across the country. As well as putting this on the exact holiday of Halloween, it'll struggle. People would like to celebrate Halloween outside of an online video game. I'd suggest rescheduling it to Sunday at the same time, for the event. Just my two cents.

Kristen Bell

Postby Kristen Bell » October 29th, 2017, 9:38 am

Omar Freeman wrote:Just saying it's going to be hard for people to show up on a day at the beginning of the week, especially when school is in session around that time IG all across the country. As well as putting this on the exact holiday of Halloween, it'll struggle. People would like to celebrate Halloween outside of an online video game. I'd suggest rescheduling it to Sunday at the same time, for the event. Just my two cents.

((That’s something you’ll have to take up with SAN, we didn’t organise it.))

LegendaryS
RC-RP Forum Name: LegendaryS
Badge Number: #113

Postby LegendaryS » October 29th, 2017, 10:17 am

Eloise Fitzgerald wrote:
Omar Freeman wrote:Just saying it's going to be hard for people to show up on a day at the beginning of the week, especially when school is in session around that time IG all across the country. As well as putting this on the exact holiday of Halloween, it'll struggle. People would like to celebrate Halloween outside of an online video game. I'd suggest rescheduling it to Sunday at the same time, for the event. Just my two cents.

((What Omar said is true. It shouldnt be in the beginning of the week. I have school during the exact time. I get off 2 hours later. Majourity of the people wont be available. And on weekends a lot are available, so plus one. If you can, please forward this topic to Scarletti))

Kristen Bell

Postby Kristen Bell » October 29th, 2017, 5:48 pm

Andrew Ford wrote:
Eloise Fitzgerald wrote:

((What Omar said is true. It shouldnt be in the beginning of the week. I have school during the exact time. I get off 2 hours later. Majourity of the people wont be available. And on weekends a lot are available, so plus one. If you can, please forward this topic to Scarletti))

((I highly doubt they are going to change it now, however. It's been out for a while on the main forums and no one has said anything, it's an alright time for Brits/Europeans as well. I understand what you mean, but I doubt it'll change now it's 2 days away))

Return to “Press Releases”